Saturday 23 July 2016

Introduction Of The Candidates

Greetings, My fellow Upholders!

Let's just say this that we are finally having our Officer's Election taking place in August. As you all are fully aware of it, that we are organize Officer's Election every year. For now, there are a few changes we have made with it. We will be having our Temporary Officer's Election after every 3 months now! Before, you start voting to the following Candidates, we kindly request you to read, each and every Introduction about the Candidates, you are willing to vote. 

So, let us welcome our first Candidate;

Branto

My name is Branto. I like doing edits for AQWMV's and photos on my free time. I either watch Youtube videos think of AQWMV ideas or photos with plans. I always try to be positive and think for the best and trying to do Buisness and work with others. I think why members should vote for me is because I'm always going to try my best to do good every single day. Being an officer will help me do good and better for Upholder and welcome the new members and help them with any problem. Even if I don't win the officer election I still want them to know I'm always here. My goal is to help the members with their problems and try to make the guild free from drama or any problem that they have.

Thank you, Branto! Moving on, to the second candidate.


Memine223

Greetings my fellow Upholders. My name is Memine, also known as an Angel or the "Saladman" for the Guild. I had some great experience from the past time, since I've joined. Since then and until now, I am very grateful to join this guild. People gave me so much respect in here and I can't thank them back in a way. As for now, I was willing to participate in the Officer Elections, so I could help our Loyal officers more and serve for the Guild. If you knew me, you will be able to know that i am helpful and friendly and i am always there to help any other guild mate in what ever situation. Being an officer will really help me develop the projects and surprises that i have for the guild. I would be really thankful if you gave me a vote. It depends on you. Even though, I'm glad to be a member and a family of it.

Thank you there, Memine! Now let us welcome our third candidate;


Matrooll

Hello everyone! I'm Matrooll, a member from Upholder. I do funny vids/AQWMVs/classes guides and other stuff like that. Being an officer is really important for me because I want to provide help for our guild members and use this opportunity to make our guild the best guild in the game by invite more members in the guild, and by spreading peace among the guild members without letting any conflict occur in the guild, so yeah, I really want to be an officer since too long, and I really hope that I win this time so I could help this guild as much as I possibly could.
 

Thank you, Mat! The next Candidate is;

Isistian1123

Hey Whatsup! I'm Prozistian (Isistian1123), I'm an AQW player, been in Upholder guild since 2015 (march) also a loyal member of the guild. I like helping my Guild mates and other players in AQW. As we all know there is an officer elections in Aug (2016) and you are all thinking why you should vote for me, so here is the answer! First of all I'm a confident and a reliable player. If you choose me then I'd put all of my efforts into making this guild better by cooperating with other guild members and officers. I'd also do my best to build a strong bond between the guild members. But even if I don't win the officer election, it doesn't really matter to me because I don't need to be an officer to help the guild. I love you all and I trust each of you. I know you are going to choose the best candidate :) So good luck everyone!

Thank you, Isistian! And now the last but not the least;

PakistanWarrior88

Hey everyone! I am PakistanWarrior88. People also call me as Paki. I have joined the Guild, since more than a year. I have spent some great time with the Upholder Guild. As you all are aware that my sister is the Permanent Officer of the Guild, her name is Sour and I am her younger brother. I was desired to stand in the Officer Elections so I could help the Guild. My Hobbies are quite simple and I like to call everyone as "Bro" because I consider everyone as my brother. I was inactive for a while due to my personal problems but if I'd become an Officer I would focus more on the Guild and I would be more active to take care of the Guild. If I didn't vote that it would not be a problem at all. I don't get upset on little things, because I know there will always be a next time. Good luck to my fellow Candidates. *BroFists*

Thank you, PakistanWarrior88!

As we all have our Introduction about the Candidates. It depends up on you now. Choose wisely whom you must. Good luck! ~ Sour